Creating an invoice, pro-forma or quote using our free online invoice generator couldn't be simpler. The generator above is all very self explanatory, but these tips will help you get up and running even faster...
- In the general settings section you can choose whether the invoice should implement tax as a % of the pre-tax amount, as a flat rate, or not at all. You can also choose the currency of your invoice.
- To brand your invoices you should upload a logo already cropped to 180px wide by 100px tall for best results.
- You can change the label from "Invoice" to "Quote" or "Pro-forma" depending on what type of document you want to generate.
- The Bill From and Bill To fields are all very obvious, as are the invoice line items. Click the orange + button to add a new line to your invoice.
- Note that you can also add lines to the Sub Total section of the invoice. This is for adding shipping and handling elements (or anything else you need to add).
- The Color picker can be used to change the highlite color to match your brand and the Label/Stamp can be changed to "Draft" or anything else as required.
- Once you have completed all the fields just click the orange button to generate your PDF invoice which you can then attach to an email for your client.